YesShield System Protection and Security – Open Giveaway – Full Software Download
YesShield is all about system protection. It provides a very effective, protective and powerful solution for your PC/laptop to fight against unwanted changes or malicious activities. It will secure your PC while you use internet, test different software, install games or use external storage devices. This giveaway is for everyone. Full software (worth $35) will be given to users who comment this giveaway post. This giveaway will end on 25th November 2012.
Protect disk files and folders or even partition by virtualization. Undo changes to fight against malware, virus.
Many computers are attacked by malwares daily and users don’t even know it. These malwares can change system files and leave computer unstable. In some cases, after reboot users loose their files and data. YesShield protects computer from unwanted changes or malicious activities?
You can choose to specify the system partitions (disk drives) to protect. YesShield creates a virtual environment for system partitions so that you can surf the internet and use computer in a safe way. Once the system partition is under protection, you only need to simply reboot the computer to restore the system to the original state.
YesShield eliminates unwanted traces so that you can protect your privacy. YesShield provides best security and solution to save your important files and folders to the real environment. Use YesShield to undo any changes that were made since the last time you remember your computer working correctly.
Users can save the files immediately with ‘Commit Now’ function. When your computer disk is in protection mode, all changes made to it will restore to the original state after a reboot.
YesShield Features List
- Maintain a system free from malicious activity.
- Create a safe environment for testing software and game installations.
- When sharing computers in a workplace or educational situation, protect your PC from unwanted changes.
- Safely surf on the internet without unwanted traces.
- Your system downtime is eliminated (because its safe from malicious software) and costs are saving and your PC can be back to its initial state (if it has been under malware attack) after reboot.
- Enter the virtual system within a few clicks, no need to reboot.
- Keep system MBR untouched and easy system restore after a reboot.
Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008
Memory by OS: 2000: 128MB, XP: 256MB, 2003: 256MB, Vista: 512MB, Windows 7: 1GB
Hard Disk: 3 MB for program files, 10MB or more free space for each partition in Shadow Mode
Get Full Version of YesShield
Comment this post before 25th November 2012. Share it at Facebook, Twitter, or any other social network you use. You will receive full YesShield software from us.