Write Offline For Blog – Download Windows Live Writer
I have been writing right from dashboard of my blog. But hey! now I have downloaded a cool tool. Seems like it’s the age of many cool tools. I mean everyday you can hear or see new cool tool emerging out and say it aloud, “Hey! I can make your life easy.” A cool tool a day, keeps worry away. Anyways. Think about never losing your post what you have been composing with so much concentration. Of course you spend some time writing it, decorating it. So why loose it at all, In case PC crashes, Light goes off or such other things.
And of course take your time, Write with patience, Go slow. Write it offline. Write as many posts as you like. Insert media into it. Have some coffee. When you are done, connect to your internet and publish your thoughts. Huh!
Fun… Isn’t It?
Microsoft has an offline but live writer which provides you ease of building content at your pace and then publish It to internet. What Microsoft says about Live writer is here:
Easily publish pictures, videos, and other rich content to your blog. Get it free..
Windows Live Writer is a desktop application that makes it easy to publish rich content to your blog.
- Publish to most major blog services Including Windows Live Spaces, SharePoint, WordPress, Blogger and many others.
- Don’t have a blog yet? Writer will help you set one up!
- Create a compelling blog easily Insert photos and videos, maps, tags and lots of other cool content, all in a snap.
- Powerful editing features include tables, spell checker, and quick hyperlinks.
- Preview before you post Writer shows you what your blog entry will look like before you post it, using your blog’s templates and formatting.
- Compose your entries offline Publish them later, when you get back online.
Size: 2.28 MB
Download Windows Live Writer Free