Wirelessly Manage Android from PC Browser over WiFi
Take complete control of Android device via your computer’s web browser. AirDroid is a free app that lets users operate their Android based smartphones from a PC with a Wi-Fi connection. You can even send and receive text messages from Android phone via PC browser. Access your Android device from your desktop or laptop computer and manage apps, files, camera, messaging, media, contacts, music, ring tones, photos remotely via wifi. You can also locate your Android device from your PC browser that will display on map where your device is currently located. Here is the complete review of AirDroid.
Here is how AirDroid app looks like on your Android device.
You need to download AirDroid in your device and signup for a free account on AirDrid website. Use this account login information to sign in on your smartphone and then on web browser by going to http://web.airdroid.com. After you are logged in on your phone and on your browser, AirDroid will recognize your Android device and will present a cool interface to manage anything on your smart device remotely with out a connecting cable. Here are few screenshots of AirDroid’s over-the-air Android management. Click at the image to maximize it.
You can drag and drop files or apps from PC to Android device to copy or app installation. Its very simple to use and very helpful app for Android users. Premium users can call from web browser while your smart phone is connected to PC via AirDroid wirelessly. Premium users have also access to the remote camera feature, large files transfer and more.
- Wireless File Transfer: Transfer files to and from your Android device via web browser. Wireless operation via WiFi connection.
- Desktop SMS Management: IM like interface, search contacts or copy the messages, chat with your friends more conveniently. Quick and easy group texting from the comfort of your desktop.
- Media management: Organize music, photos, videos, messages and call logs with contacts. Much easier apps install, uninstall and even backing up. Play music and video clips stored on device, or view your photos on the big computer screen.
- Handy toolbox: Convenient management on your Android device including Device Status, Processes Manager, Apps Manager and SD Card control.
- Desktop widgets: Device screenshot, multiple desktops, weather, calendar, url transfer, etc.