Windows Vista Recovery or Repair Discs Download
If you purchased Windows Vista but did not get the recovery or repair discs with the purchase then from here you can download the recovery discs. Imagine that if your Windows Vista got corrupted and you do not have recovery discs to recover it. Good news is; You can download recovery discs for Windows Vista.
The Windows Vista Recovery Disc can be used to access a system recovery menu, giving you options of using System Restore, Complete PC Backup, automated system repair, and a command-line prompt for manual advanced recovery. You can not use the Windows Vista Recovery Disc to re-install Windows – it only fixes (not replaces!) Windows Vista.
Download Windows Vista Recovery Discs
How to Recover or Repair Windows Vista Installation
The above links point to .torrent files. Torrent files are like shortcuts, they tell a download manager on your PC where to download the actual files from. Downloading large & important system files with torrents is highly recommended since torrents are protected against corrupt downloads and tend to be faster when well-shared.
- Download the appropriate .torrent file from above that corresponds to the version of Windows Vista you have installed.
- Download and run µTorrent.
- Open the .torrent file you downloaded with µTorrent. (File > Add Torrent)
- Select where you want µTorrent to save the Vista Recovery Disc in your computer.
- Burn the .iso file to a CD or DVD.
- When you want to use the recovery center, put the CD in your drive and boot from it. This is usually done by pressing F8 at startup, or changing the boot drive order/sequence in the BIOS of system.
[ source ]