Use Nimbuzz For International Calls At the Cost of Domestic Calls
If your buddies live in different countries and you call them then you can use Nimbuzz to call them at very cheap charges. Its like local call, really. All you and your buddy need mobile phone, internet connection and Nimbuzz installed or either of you can be at at any messenger at PC and other can be using Nimbuzz at his/her mobile via internet connection. The support is for United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and more countries…
Nimbuzz has got iPhone version of Nimbuzz also to bridge the 3G VoIP gap, and also turn the iPod Touch into an iPhone. With free Wi-Fi calls to instant messaging buddies already available, they have a full dial-pad, and the ability to make VoIP calls to landlines and mobile phones at significantly reduced rates with Skype Out, and via 10 VoIP partners including Gizmo5, Vyke, sipgate and A1.
Turn your iPod Touch into an iPhone! Make calls over Wi-Fi via SkypeOut or via your VoIP provider. You can even see the available Skype Out credit you have directly on the dial pad! Just use the Apple headset with a microphone.
If Wi-Fi is unavailable you can make VoIP calls to Nimbuzz buddies using Nimbuzz Dial-Up VoIP in over 50 countries.
Dial-Up VoIP? What this means is that Nimbuzz dials a local access number that connects to anywhere in the world via Nimbuzz VoIP servers. So you can call your Nimbuzz buddies anywhere for the same cost of a domestic call.
- Make calls to mobile phones and landlines at significantly reduced rates
- VoIP over 3G with Nimbuzz Dial-Up VoIP. International calls at national rates. Available in over 50 countries.
- Turn your iPod touch into an iPhone! Make calls over Wi-Fi via SkypeOut or via your VoIP provider.
- Broadcast your activity and your Twitter status with the Personal Message feature.
- Add New Buddies: You can now add individual buddies from AIM, Google Talk, Windows Live Messenger (MSN), MySpace, Yahoo!, and Nimbuzz, of course.