The Device Cannot be Stopped Right Now – USB Device Manager
Ever encountered the situation when Windows does not allow you to remove a USB device? USB Safely Remove will show you the programs which prevent the device from being stopped and let you close these programs or just the files they opened on the device safely. Its more then just USB stopping utility.
When using several hot-plug devices Windows safe removal tool is not able to recognize which device needs to be stopped. Most devices have the same name: “USB mass storage device“. Windows does not let you hide a device you would not want to stop from the menu. USB Safely Remove saves you from all USB related problems and offers an original and multifunctional stopping menu, which displays actual device names with icons.
Using this menu you can find and stop a device in a snap! USB Safely Remove is a USB device manager. It saves time and extends user abilities on active work with flash drives, portable drives, card readers and other gadgets.
USB Remover Features
- Rename a device
- Change a device image
- Hide a device from the menu
- Scan for hardware changes
- Stop all devices at once
- System tray icon hiding when there are no devices to be stopped
- Displaying volume labels instead of device names
- Let you manage drive letters
- Ability to mount storage devices as a NTFS folder
- Exploring device drives in an alternative file manager (e.g. Total Commander)
- Let you prevent Windows from assigning specified drive letters to hot-plug devices
- It saves time
- Safe removal via hotkeys
- Lets you recognize a device in a snap..
- The handy menu with device icons
- Real device names and the ability to rename them
- Feature to hide unnecessary to stop devices
- Extends your hot-plug opportunities
- Program autorun on device connection\disconnection
- Command line for safe removal
- Hiding drives of empty card reader slots
- Card reader memory cards ejection one-by-one
- Returning just stopped device back!