10 Best Task Managers for Android
Task manager is what you need to monitor what is going in the background of your smart device. Task management will increase your cell phone battery life and free up memory so that your phone can perform faster and longer. We have collected few best task managers for your android powered cell phones. These task managers give you access to background processes, unnecessary opened apps and control to force quit the applications.
Super Manager is a powerful system utility for Android.
- File Explorer: A transitional File Explorer with file operation.
- File Explorer (ROOT): it is also a ROOT Explorer if you rooted your device first.
- Task Manager: View the process memory usage and auto memory clean up
- APK Manager: Remove, View, Backup installed APK
- APP Protector: Lock your customize apps
- Super Launcher: Device Information, Quick Launch, Switcher, Shortcut, Tethering Switch,Power Current Logger, Mobile Internet Switch
- Super Launcher (ROOT): Screen Capture, Quick Reboot
Android Task Manager
Speed up your Smart Phone
Support: Android platform 2.1(Eclair), Android platform 2.2(Froyo), Android platform 2.3 (Gingerbread), Android platform 2.3.3
- Android Task Manager to force quit the application
- A comprehensive system applications
Home screen widgets
- Widget Update Time Adjustable
- Click the widget can be specified in action (one-touch kill, task management, go to the screen)
- Update Information / available memory information
- Update Information / total memory and available memory information
- Internal storage and external storage space information
- Active Task, Ram, Storage (3×1 Orange Theme)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage (3×1 Red Theme)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage (3×1 Black Theme)
- Favorite Application Link (2×2 Black Theme)
App Settings: Android Task Manager application you can go all the settings.
- Volume control
- Screen brightness
- Wireless Network
- My location (network, GPS)
- Bluetooth settings
- Language settings
- Date and time
Recent List and Kill Task.
Froyo Task Killer
Since Froyo, developers are not allowed to force close other apps, so this application only displays running apps and processes, when you click app that you want to force close, pre-installed Android task killer will open. Tap force stop to kill it.
Watchdog Task Manager Lite
Watch your phone’s apps, don’t kill them. Stop killing your apps randomly. Start monitoring them with Watchdog. You don’t need a task killer. But you do need a way to make sure a background app doesn’t lose control and eat up all your CPU. Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts when one loses control, allowing you to kill just that single app. Killing apps blindly can cause them to stop working as designed, and most app developers won’t even take a bug report from you if you are using a task killer!
From Android 2.2 on, the kill command works only on background apps, and they will likely restart immediately. Having lots of apps running doesn’t hurt your phone at all unless they are doing something. In fact, killing an app and having it immediately restart simply consumes your phones resources. If you just leave the apps running, they will start immediately when you want to go back to it.
So stop blindly killing all your apps; be smart by managing them instead. Good for all versions of Android.
Advanced Task Cleaner Pro
- Free memory.
- Cleaning running applications.
- Speed up your android phone and save battery!
- support android 1.5 and up.
- Launch this application and take a look at the running applications list, uncheck some applications you don’t want to kill (Such as some system applications). Tap the button “End Task”, it will kill all applications checked.
- Tap app item to kill/switch/uninstall/detail.
- Long Press app item to add/remove ignore list,add/remove auto-kill,manage auto-kill list.
- Enable the Auto-kill Setting ,if you want to auto-kill running apps.
- If force close, send bug report by menu > prefrence > Bug Report.
- Long press to add task clean widget on home screen.
Auto Task Manager
- Choose from a complete app list what should be auto killed.
- When the phone goes to sleep, all chosen apps will be killed.
- Can auto register new installed apps.
- Configure once and safe battery life forever.
- Suggestion or issue? Please email us and we will try to solve it asap.
Automatic Task Killer
Kill tasks and processes automatically. Save battery and speed up your phone! Automatic Task Killer runs fine on Froyo and GingerBread! Each time killing task with task manager manually? No need to do it anymore. Automatic Task Killer is easiest Task Manager on Android Market. Set once, and forget it. Speed up phone and save battery.
Super Task Killer 2011
Task killer. Quickly Kill running apps. Save battery power. Supports Japanese, Russian, Korean, Spanish and Chinese also!
- Better alternative to other Task Killers/Task Managers.
- Fastest and smallest task killers.
- Quickly kill running tasks, save the RAM for your mobile.
- Save battery power.
- The smallest task killer with minimum memory usage.
- Kill tasks quickly. Show the RAM occupied by the task.
- Advanced filter feature.
- Show the security level of apps or programs running in the background.