Force delete any file or folder. Sometimes you do not want to restart system and want to delete suspicious file which won’t delete at any cost because system or any system process is using it. I have 20+ software to share with you which are free to unlock any file or folders.
Ever had such annoying messages (found below) given by Windows?
- Can not delete file: Access is denied.
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
We have solution.