I am talking here about fears you may encounter before shifting from Dreamhost shared hosting to Dreamhost PS hosting. If you are on Dreamhost, you might be wondering to upgrade to PS or you might encounter ‘Internal Server Errors’ and slow website performance at some point and in this case you definitely need to upgrade to Dreamhost PS. You and I have Dreamhost panel. In the control panel, it says: Enable Dreamhost PS. Just that.
- Do you know the cost of Dreamhost PS?
- Do you know how much often and when you will pay for Dreamhost PS?
- Do you know how much you will pay for Dreamhost PS every month and plus what?
- Do you know what you will get inside Dreamhost PS?
- How you will control resources within Dreamhost PS?
- How much time it will take to move from shared hosting to Dreamhost PS?
- How they will decide that how much RAM and server resource you used in whole month?
- What you will loose during the move?
- What does Dreamhost PS mean by the word burstable resource?
- Can you downgrade from Dreamhost PS to shared hosting again or not at all?
- Should you get just a PS or PS and mySQL PS?