Download Steve Jobs’ best interviews recorded at the All Things D stage from 2003 to 2010, in high quality video and audio formats.
Steve Jobs, co-founder and CEO of Apple, offered his resignation to the company’s board at Wednesday 24 August 2011.
Mark Zuckerberg leaned Chinese last year. This year Mark Zuckerberg is pursuing a new “personal challenge”, when he’s not busy connecting people across the world. Its about food. Mark Zuckerberg only eats what he kills. It includes a lobster, chicken, pig and a goat. Zuckerberg even posted a message on his private Facebook page on May 4 saying:
“I just killed a pig and a goat.”
The official Flickr page for The White House uploaded photos from tech dinner which shows CEOs from major technology companies in the Silicon Valley having a toast with US President Barack Obama.
The executives present at the dinner were following:
- Dick Costolo, CEO of Twitter
- John Hennessy, President of Stanford University
- Art Levinson, Chairman and former CEO of Genentech
- Carol Bartz, President and CEO of Yahoo!
- John Chambers, CEO and Chairman of Cisco Systems
- Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple
- Eric Schmidt, Chairman of Google
- Larry Ellison, CEO of Oracle
- Reed Hastings, CEO of Netflix
- Steve Westly, Managing Partner and Founder of The Westly Group
- Mark Zuckerberg, President and CEO of Facebook