Sync Photos between Home PC and iPhone, iPad, iPod
At home you have your MAC or PC available loaded with your photo albums and on the go you have got your smart phone or mobile device with your latest photos. There is a way to sync photo albums between home PC (MAC or PC) and smart phone (iPhone) or mobile device such as iPad. Turn your iPhone camera into device to automatically send full resolution photos back home as you take them. Cinq gives you access to your entire home photo library while you are on the go.
Cinq is a free data sync software which enables you to sync home PC and mobile device together for photo sharing. File sync software such as this will make your life easier if you take a lot of photos and keep collection and share photos. Cinq is a real time file sync application that you will love.
- Automatically send full resolution photos home as you take them
- See and share all your pictures anytime from anywhere
- Share any of your photos on Facebook
- Post any of your photos to Twitter (via TwitPic)
How to Sync PC and Mobile Photos
- Download and install the Cinq App onto your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Follow the in-app instructions to create an account.
- Go to cinq.tunaverse.com from your home computer and download the Cinq Server software (Mac or PC), run the application and log in.
Download Cinq App for iPhone, Ipad, iPod
Hiroshi is a senior web developer, entrepreneur, founder and CEO of TechMynd. You can subscribe to TechMynd's newsletter to receive free software, giveaways, technology news and updates in email. Become our fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter. Got any question? Contact us or visit us on our Google Profile.