Super Accelerate Download Speed of Applications
Internet Download Accelerator lets you to noticeably increase the speed of file download from the Internet using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols. The acceleration is achieved by splitting a file being downloaded into several parts and downloading these parts at the same time.
Internet Download Accelerator resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers. To increase usability Internet Download Accelerator integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Nescape and others, replacing the standard download modules. Moreover, the program monitors the system clipboard and detects URLs in the clipboard.
Internet Download Accelerator has the following features:
- Download speed control, Automatic mode switches to low speed for downloading when User’s IE (or some other Internet Browser) Activity is detected to facilitate comfortable browsing on the Web. Manual mode for specifying the download limit of download
- Active Visual Cart technology which lets you to work with IDA without opening the main program window
- Dynamic multithreaded download
- Resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers
- Scheduled operation, PC shutdown, sleep or stand-by after completing download
- Optimal settings for work with various connection types (dial-up, ISDN, ADSL, LAN) at various speed
- FTP Explorer * Support for download mirrors. Searching for and adding download mirrors
- Work with ZIP archives: option to preview the contents of ZIP archives before download, option to download only files selected from an archive, option to check ZIP archives and recover corrupted files as well as option to unpack archives
- Work with RAR archives: option to check RAR archives, option to unpack archives
- Option to set priorities for downloads
- Possibility to download html-pages with images
- Download entire folders (including subfolders) via FTP
- Dialer for dial-up connection
- Search for files, programs, archives and documents in IDATop.com file catalog
- Smart Pause/Start. Ability to temporarily stop current downloads with option to start them later in the same order and state
- Check downloaded files for update (manually or automatically)
- Option to play streaming audio and video files while they are being downloaded
- Downloads history
- Option of dragging selected text from browser or another program onto the floating window. IDA will find links in the text and offer you to start download
- Ability to drag download description text from another programs. Automatic insertion of the text selected on a page opened in IE into the download description
- Checking downloaded files for updates
- Ability to check MD5 sum of downloaded files.
- Download speed control with automatic mode making web-surfing more comfortable.
Works With Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 and above, Nescape 6.0 and above, Mozilla, Opera 4.0 and above
Integration with anti-virus programs