Speed Up iDevices and Free Up Space on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
As much as we use computer’s operating system, junk data stacks up in temporary folders. Applications and software store temporary data in system to retrieve it later. Internet and system browsers use cache folders to remember user preferences and provide similar information quickly where user had been previously. System cache and temporarily folders are good in a sense that they can retrieve data quickly for user, in a case when target data not new. But with time, these temp files, cookies and cache folders stack up so much, it affects system’s performance. You have to clean temporary folders, delete cache and run a system maintenance task to clean further unnecessary unwanted files. This increases system performance and help it run smoothly. We have posted about cleaning computer, a lot in past. But computers are not most used smart objects by regular person – smart phone is. Everybody has smart phone. Let me share, how to clean your smart phone thoroughly to make it more responsive. Its a junk remover, cache sweeper, cookie cleaner, bad files eraser and a freeware.
Free up space on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and make all iOS devices running faster. PC and Mac compatible, this free tool will safely remove all kinds of useless files on iOS system in order to clean up and speed up your iDevice.
Retrieve more storage in iPhone to store more music, photos and always play Apps smoothly. Here are the screenshots.
Remove iPhone Hidden Junk Files and Free iPhone Space
When processing complex calculations and data exchanges, iOS Apps will produce temporary files, which will be rarely used again once they fulfilled the statistical purposes. These one-off data are supposed to get removed as soon as you quit the Apps. You can quickly find and remove them to reclaim more space on your iPhone. It means you are going to take more music, movies and Apps along with you.
Delete Cache / off-line Files and Make iPhone Running Faster
The cache and off-line files include images, snapshots, video/audio media info, etc. which are created to speed up files access temporarily. But over time they may occupy over 1 Gigabyte or even more space. Every time initiating an App, you have to wait for a long time to let it reload that previously stored data.
PhoneClean safely deletes them so as to slim your Apps and keep your iPhone iPad running fast. The speedup could be fairly significant on iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4. Meanwhile, for some of Apps, like Facebook, Twitter and BBC News, PhoneClean also offers an option to keep your documents, photos, PDF files, as well as chatting and browsing info intact.
Protect your Privacy – Clean up Cookies and Script Files
PhoneClean clean up the cookie and script files on your iPhone and iPad before backing them up to iTunes or iCloud. To prevent the leak or abuse use of these personal information, PhoneClean ensures the safety of your property and privacy.
Get Rid of Partially Downloaded or Sync-Failed Media Files
The failed or unexpectedly terminated iTunes syncs will generate temporary or corrupt media files too. They are part of the others on your iPhone and are viewable through iTunes. For the devices still using iOS 4 or below, the situation could be more serious due to the old iTunes syncing method.
Many of you will not notice the others until they devoured half of the storage space on your iPhone. Through scanning and comparison, PhoneClean quickly strikes out these non-associated media files to bring up more free space to you.
- Delete Hidden Junk Files
- Clear cache & off-line files
- Remove Cookie & Script Files
- Cleanup corrupt media files
- 100% Safe and Secure
- PC and MAC compatible
- Windows OS: Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP (64bit & 32bit)
- Mac OS: Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion
- Resolution: 1024×768 display or above
- CPU: Pentium IV 2.4 GHz or above
- RAM: 512MB system memory
- Display Card: Accelerated 3D graphics – 64MB RAM
- Sound Card: Windows-compatible sound card
- Hard Disk: 100 MB hard drive space
- Others: iTunes 9.0 or above; iTunesMobileDevice driver installed
Supported Device Type
- iPhone Series: iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5.
- iPad Series: iPad (wi-fi, wi-fi+3G), iPad 2 (wi-fi, wi-fi+3G), the new iPad (wi-fi, wi-fi+4G), iPad 4, iPad mini.
- iPod Series: iPod touch 1, iPod touch 2, iPod touch 3, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 5.
- Download iobit Advanced System Care V4 Free
- FCleaner – Windows Cleaning and Optimization Tool
- All in One Clean Up and Repair Utility
- Find Large Files and Optimize Disk Space – Free Disk Analyzer
- WinUtilities Pro Free Download with License Key – GiveAway
- Diagnose and Optimize Computer with Eusing System Diagnostic Utilities