Sony Xperia ion and Xperia S
Sony revealed Xperia ion – first LTE smartphone at January 9,2012 at the 2012 International CES that will be available exclusively in the U.S. from AT&T in the second quarter. Xperia ion offers easy connectivity with multiple screens to share and enjoy content on whichever screen user choose, whether it’s TV, smartphone, laptop or tablet. Xperia ion Android powered smartphone has 4.6-inch HD display (1280 X 720 pixels), HD 12-megapixel camera, HD recording capabilities from both rear and front-facing cameras.
Xperia ion users will be able to access the Sony Entertainment Network including 15 million unique songs and latest Hollywood blockbusters and TV shows from all major studios. Xperia ion is PlayStation Certified, guaranteeing a high quality smartphone gaming experience.
Xperia ion is launching on Android platform 2.3 (Gingerbread).
Xperia ion Features
- 4.6-inch HD Reality display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- HD resolution screen (1280 x 720)
- Rear (1080p) and front (720p) cameras for HD recording
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor for fast browsing and content download
- Internal 16GB flash storage capability
- 12MP rear camera with Sony Exmor R
- Fast capturing capability
- HD sharing through DLNA, HDMI and BRAVIA Sync to easily stream content on other screens
- High quality smartphone gaming experience
- Android powered smartphone
Also see Xperia S