How to Recover or Delete a Compromised Facebook Account
Recover or delete a Facebook account that has been compromised, stolen or you no longer have access to. Your Facebook account is your online identity that if compromised can be exploited badly against you. If you have created your business pages under your Facebook account that has been compromised, that can even be more worst situation. What you should do next is to try and change your password for compromised Facebook account or in worst case you should delete that compromised Facebook account completely and create new. Here is how you can recover your Facebook account quickly or get it deleted with all content.
- That is the ‘find your Facebook account’ page.
- Give Email, Phone, Username or Full Name and hit search button.
- Next screen will offer you few way to reset your password.
- If that page shows your email address or your mobile phone number, then you can reset your password by receiving an email or getting a text message from Facebook.
- If not, then click the link below that says: “No longer have access to these?”
- Give your new email address or new phone number at that page and wait for the reply from the Facebook support.