Record Edit Upload Skype Video Calls
You can easily record, edit, save or upload Skype Video Calls. Record Skype-to-Skype calls with other VodBurner users completely free of charge. There are no time limits or other limitations. Record calls with non-VodBurner users free (with watermark). Edit videos, add transition, remove transition, skip segment, add captions free. Advanced video editing (add text, pictures, audio) is free for calls with other VodBurner users. To produce videos without the watermark, or to use Advanced video editing for calls to non-VodBurner users, you can purchase a VodBurner subscription.
- Create complete video productions directly from Skype calls.
- Record both sides of any Skype video conversation, directly to your hard disk.
- Captures at full frame rate and maximum resolution for the best quality possible.
- Once the call is complete, generate a single complete video, incorporating both sides of the call, with just a couple of clicks.
- Edit the video prior to publishing, using the built in Post-Production Console.
- Alter which camera is used at any point (this side, other side or both sides).
- Trim portions of the call so they do not appear in the final production.
- Add text captions to the final production, with the ability to alter font, color and background.
- Add pictures to the final production.
- Add background audio to the final production, with professional fading options and volume control.
- Generate ASF/WMV files suitable for uploading directly to YouTube and other services.
- Upload directly to YouTube for public or private sharing.
- Generate video with your choice of aspect ratio and resolution.
- Anti-drift technology keeps both sides of the call in sync.
- Ideal for podcast interview recording.
- Ideal for recording shared desktop sessions.
Skype version 4.0 & 4.2 or later
Find ‘Allow access’ button near the top right hand side of the main Skype window. Click it to allow VodBurner to connect to Skype. (NOTE: If the right-hand panel is hidden in your Skype, Skype will instead pop up a separate window for you to allow access).
If you don’t see the button, go to Tools > Options > Advanced and click ‘Manage other programs access to Skype’ near the bottom of the page. If VodBurner appears in the list, click it and click the ‘Change’ button to alter permissions.
Skype version 3.8 or later
When VodBurner connects to Skype for the first time, a balloon will above your Windows system tray. Click on Click here to accept/deny.
The Skype Client window will appear. Click on the text VodBurner.exe.
The Skype security window will appear. Select the Allow this program to use Skype option and click OK.
Skype version 3.6 or earlier
When VodBurner connects to Skype for the first time, you will see a standard security dialog that Skype shows for all third party applications that use Skype. It is designed to stop unauthorised software accessing Skype. You must click one of the ‘Allow’ options in order for VodBurner to operate. If you accidentally click OK before setting the option correctly, you can follow these instructions to allow VodBurner to access Skype.