PhoneTrans Pro Full License Giveaway for EveryOne
Previously at 6th July 2012, we offered PhoneTrans Pro Full License Giveaway that can be used to transfer data from iPhone to PC and PC to iPhone via wifi. You can manage iPhone, iPod and iPad by using this software. Really useful software everybody using iDevice should have. This software was for one lucky user but software developers thankfully gave us an unlimited license. ‘Kelly Woods’ from imobie.com gave us permission to distribute this software for our readers. So here it is. Everybody can download and register this software before end of this month (July 2012). Get PhoneTrans Pro for free.
Three guests commented on software giveaway page. Emails have been sent to them. Other users can find software registration details from below.
Download PhoneTrans Pro
PhoneTrans Pro License Key
Full license code (For Unlimited Users): 1UYT-INGJ-INTB-NUB1
Please make sure you register PhoneTrans before the end of July 2012. After this month this code will expire. Share this information with friend and family and get this software for friends and family as well.
How to Sync iPhone, iPad, iTouch Music over Wi-Fi?
iPhone Wi-Fi Syncing requires:
- An iOS device running iOS 5 or later
- A computer running iTunes 10.5 or later on
- Make sure your iOS device, iTunes, and operating system are up to date.
Step-by-step Tutorial on Sync iPhone Over Wi-Fi
- Connect your iPhone (or iPad, iPod touch) with your computer using the USB cable
- Launch iTunes > Select your device on the left side of the iTunes window
- Click the Summary tab.
- In the Option table, check the “Sync with this iOS device over Wi-Fi”.
- To initiate the process, disconnect the device
- Tap Settings > General > iTunes Wi-Fi Sync on your iPhone. (The synchronisation button will be greyed out until you connect to the mains, and it won’t see your Mac or PC until you launch iTunes. Once you do, tap Sync Now. A progress bar will monitor the process. If your iTunes still cannot detect your device, restart your home network router. You also need to make sure that your devices are not using a Virtual Private Network (VPN), or that they are all on the same VPN. A VPN may isolate the device and cause connectivity disruptions.)