Keep All Passwords Safe in Your Pocket
Are you an IT professional and you have to move a lot for work. Can’t remember passwords for multiple websites or computers? Here is the simple solution. You can securely save all your passwords in a USB device or even in iPod and keep it in your pocket.
Today you need to remember many passwords. You need a password for the Windows network logon, your e-mail account, your homepage’s FTP password, online passwords (like website member account), etc. The list is endless.
You should use different passwords for each account. Because if you use only one password everywhere and someone gets this password you will be in for a serious problem. The thief would have access to your e-mail account, homepage, etc. Unimaginable.
No problem. Have a free safe portable password manager.
- KeePass is a free / open-source password manager
- Manage passwords in a secure way
- All passwords in one database
- Locked safe password database with one master key or a key-disk
- Remember one single master password or insert the key-disk to unlock the whole database
- The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES-256 and Twofish)
- Random password generator included
KeePass Portable is basically the popular KeePass Password Safe packaged as a portable app, so you can securely carry your email, internet and other passwords with you on the go. You can place it on your USB flash drive, iPod, portable hard drive or a CD and use it on any computer, without leaving any personal information behind.
OS: Windows all
Language Support: Multilingual