Obama Signed iPad Using Adobe Ideas App
At a rally in Seattle at the University of Washington, the President signed his autograph on iPad using the Adobe Ideas app. Generally, the President doesn’t sign autographs along the rope line because pens can be used for harm, so that smart guy thought that he would try to hand him his iPad with a message on it saying, “Mr. President, sign my iPad”.
He looked at it for a second and then used his left hand to sign. It was kinda funny because he looked up and gave me a big grin afterwards as if he thought it was pretty cool too.
This has to be the first time the iPad has received a Presidential autograph on the rope line.
Funny things to notice:
- Look at the secret service behind him shake his head at first
- Listen to me say, “can you sign it with your finger?” at around 0:17
- Reggie Love apparently found it pretty funny as well by the way he is looking over the President’s shoulder
- If you see the actual autograph, notice how there is a small black mark in the lower right corner, I had to give him a demo on how it works.
- I wasn’t able to fit “please” on there when I was asking, so I apologize Mr. President for what may seem like a command.
Watch the Video