New iPhone 5 Features, Enhancements and Rumors
New iPhone 5 will bring exciting features and enhancements. There have been a lot of iPhone 5 rumors around the web. We have been searching for reports and here is some interesting details that you might want to know about iPhone 5.
- Screen will be larger 4 inches (measured diagonally) or probably 4.5 inches
- Aspect ratio of screen will be 16 x 9 as that of HDTV
- Redesigned body
- Will run on 4G data networks such as LTE
- Quad core A6 chip
- 10 MP camera
- Embedded SIM card
- iPhone 5 will be taller – 125mm by 58.5mm by 7.4mm (10mm or 1/3 inch taller that the iPhone 4S)
- Thinner than the iPhone 4s by 2mm (20% thinner)
- Flat back with part metal
- Liquid metal will be used in iPhone 5
- Gorilla Glass 2″ front (stronger and thinner)
- New dock connector, fewer pins, smaller size
- iPhone 5 is coming in October 2012
What do you think? What new feature or enhancement would you like to see in iPhone 5?
Hiroshi is a senior web developer, entrepreneur, founder and CEO of TechMynd. You can subscribe to TechMynd's newsletter to receive free software, giveaways, technology news and updates in email. Become our fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter. Got any question? Contact us or visit us on our Google Profile.