Monitor Flicker Problem Fix
by Hiroshi on November 17th, 2007
Look at your monitor carefully. One way you can do it by creating a text document and writing something in it and then see carefully. Do you feel that monitor screen is flickering a bit. Alright, follow the instructions for a quick fix.
- Right click at desktop – Click Properties – Click Settings Tab.
- Click Advanced Button next to Troubleshoot Button.
- Plug and Play Moniter Properties Window will appear – Click Moniter Tab there.
- There will be Screen Refresh Rate.
- There will be 60 Hertz, 70 Hertz, 75 Hertz, 85 Hertz etc.
- Select Maximum Hertz what your moniter is allowing and click Ok. You can also adjust it according to your need where flicker problem solves for you and maximum Hertz is not necessary.