Manage Bank Accounts Using Simple Excel Sheet
Manage your bank accounts using “Simple Multiple Bank Accounts Management System” – Microsoft Excel spread sheet.
Everybody has got a computer. Every computer has got Microsoft Office or Open Office Installed in it. This system is for everybody. From everybody, I mean everybody. Even a 10 years old should be able to understand and use this little software because its in Excel spread sheet. No complex stuff about it. If you have bank account(s) and would like to keep a log of your bank transactions in an easy way then this little software can help you.
How to Use
- Enter data in it as you withdraw / deposit cash in your account
- Start with the opening balance – This is the balance you want to start with – Put current balance available in bank here first time
- Use Date section before you type in withdraw or deposit
- Use details section to identify nature or method of withdrawal or deposit
- Use next row for each new withdrawal or deposit
- Balance section will show you current balance available in bank
Enter Opening balance and then keep filling boxes for withdrawal or deposit and that’s it. Balance column will update you about the current balance available.
You do not have to worry about spyware, trojan because its an Excel spread sheet, not a desktop software which can do stuff in background using your internet connection without you knowing it. So its perfectly safe.
Its Easy as ABC
Input data as you withdraw or deposit cash in you bank and this single file will keep log of your bank account activity which is like a bank statement ready everytime in your computer to view and manage.
Size: 48 KB
Download Simple Bank Accounts Management System
Download Simple Bank Accounts Management System (XLSX and XLS both formats included)
Note: Please help us improve this system. If you want more features in this management system, let us know in comments and we will update the software.