Read Kindle Books on Computer
Read more than 540,000 kindle books on your computer. No kindle required.
- Get the best reading experience available on your PC
- Access your Kindle books even if you don’t have your Kindle with you
- Automatically synchronizes your last page read and annotations between devices with Whispersync
- Create new highlights, notes, and bookmarks and manage those created on your Kindle
- Full screen reading view, color modes, and brightness controls offer an immersive reading experience
- Shop for Books in the Kindle Store
- Search and browse more than 540,000 books, including 96 of 112 New York Times Best Sellers
- Find New York Times Best Sellers and new releases from $9.99
- Get free book samples – read the first chapter for free before you decide to buy
- Books you purchase can also be read on a Kindle
- Kindle newspapers, magazines, and blogs are not currently available for Kindle for PC
To use Kindle for PC you will need a valid amazon account with those books purchased from that account in order to read them through this software. Kindle software offers basic e-book reader features with support for bookmarks, text annotation, personal notes and full-screen viewing.