Jailbreak iPhone 4 and 3GS, iPod Touch 4G and 3G, iPad on iOS 4.3 Using Sn0wBreeze 2.3 b1
Sn0wBreeze is a jailbreak tool that only works for Windows. The following guide will help you to perform tethered jailbreak for iOS 4.3 on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G, iPad 1 using Sn0wBreeze 2.3 b1 (iPad 2 is not supported). Do not upgrade your iDevice to iOS 4.3 if you rely on unlock.
Jailbreak iOS 4.3 using Sn0wBreeze
Download iOS 4.3, sn0wbreeze-2.3b1 and iTunes from direct links below:
Here is how to Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod 4G, iPod 3G, iPad on iOS 4.3 using Sn0wBreeze.
- Double click on Sn0wBreeze.exe to launch it
- Click Ok > Close Credits button, and then click arrow button on next screen to proceed further
- Click Browse button and navigate to the downloaded iOS 4.3 IPSW file or simply drag and drop that file on Sn0wBreeze window and click next arrow button
- Choose Expert Mode and click next arrow button
- Select General option
- If your iPhone is unlocked then mark the check box followed by the option Activate The iPhone [Hacktivate] and click next arrow button
- Choose Build IPSW option and Sn0wBreeze will start building process that takes few minutes while you can play PacMan game which is integrated to Sn0wBreeze
- When Done! will display click OK button and you will find the created Custom firmware file on your desktop
- Sn0wBreeze will ask to put your iDevice into DFU mode, so click on Start button to initiate the process and follow the on screen instructions carefully
- When your iDevice enter successfully into DFU mode Sn0wBreeze will prompt
- Attach your iDevice to computer via USB
- Open iTunes, in left panel select your connected device and press Shift key + Restore button and browse the created Custom firmware file from desktop
- iTunes will start Restore process on your iDevice and on completion your iDevice may stuck with Apple logo so proceed with next step
- Boot Into Tethered Mode
- As its a tethered jailbreak so you will find a folder named iBooty-for-4.3 on desktop, open it and run the iBooty.exe file
- On iBooty screen Select your iDevice from the drop down list and click Start button
- Again you need to put your iDevice into DFU mode, so follow the on screen instructions carefully to put your iDevice into DFU mode
- When your iDevice will enter successfully into DFU mode, iBooty will do rest and your iDevice will boot into jailbroken state!
- After reboot you will have completely jailbroken iDevice on iOS 4.3.