iKeyGuard – iPhone Key Logger App
Key loggers monitor current activity at PC and record it in stealth mode. If you want to monitor your computer while you are away, or if you were a parent wanting to keep an eye on your kid’s online activities, you can use a key logger to record their activities. While there are many key loggers available for computer. Now key logger for iPhone is also available. If you want to archives text messages and emails sent from any iPhone, iKeyGuard makes key logging easy on your iPhone or other iDevice.
iKeyGuard claims to be the only iPhone/iPad key logger available.
Are you sure your employees keep your data safe? Do you need to know what your employee is doing at work? Do you need to archive typing? Use iKeyGuard.
This key logger uses advanced technology which works in every app and captures every key press. It is optimized to use as little CPU power as possible. You won’t notice it while working with your device, it won’t even show in the list of running apps. But will work and send you logs via E-Mail in prefered intervals.
- Record every single key press on iPhone
- Works with every jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Sends logs to your email regularly
- 100% transparent and hidden
- One license for unlimited devices
- Jailbreak your device if not already jailbroken.
- Open Cydia, go to the Search tab, look for the “Key Logger – iKeyGuard” package and install it.
- Open Safari on your device and enter the address – http://localhost:4444 (or simply :4444)
Caution: Logging other people without their permission might be illegal in your country. Make sure you abide by your local law.
The app costs $9.99 dollars.