It is being said that white iPhone 5 will be available along the black one which was confirmed by Apple’s senior vice president of marketing Philip Schiller, through a tweet, where he said:
The white iPhone will be available this spring (and it is a beauty!).
According to some other iPhone 5 rumors, at WWDC 2011 in June Apple will launch iPhone 5, integrated with a 4 inch display screen, slider keyboard, dual core A5 processor (similar to iPad 2), 64GB model with 32GB and 16GB models, and new design of antenna at the rear of iDevice.
Rumors about iPhone 5 or iPhone 5G are all around the web. The iPhone 5 release date will be in the summer or may be sooner. The Economic Daily News is reporting that white iPhone 5 glass is being shipped, with a supplier called Wintek being the sole touch panel vendor for the white iPhone.
iPhone 5 Expected Specs
- New antenna
- Larger screen: 3.7″ instead of 3.5″
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- The iPhone 5 may be made using a different kind of alloy
- Massive graphical boost as it moves to a dual-core GPU – this could announce true 1080p output from iPhone 5
- A5 chip, in the new iPad 2, looks to be going to eb used in iPhone 5, bringing enhanced functionality and dual-core power