Use PayPal with a Credit Card
PayPal is more secure than before and offers a secure way to buy stuff online. By using PayPal you can buy from online stores without ever revealing your credit card information to them. All you need is your PayPal account linked with Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express credit card. Here is how you can use your PayPal with Credit Card. The idea is to make purchases online via your credit card using your PayPal account.
- Login to the PayPal account
- Go to “My Account” page
- Click on “profile,” (under the “Account Overview” header).
- Click on “Credit/Debit Cards” in the middle column labeled “Financial Information.”
- Click the “Add a Card” button in the lower right of this page. This will take you to the form for adding a new credit card to your account.
- Type your credit card information into the form. Select your billing address from the drop-down list or select “Enter a new billing address” and enter your billing address information. Click the “Add card” button when you are finished.
- Select your credit card as the payment option when you use Paypal to make purchases online.
Note: You cannot use your credit card for purchases if you have sufficient funds in your Paypal account to cover a transaction. If you already have Credit card attached with your PayPal then there is no need to add another card. Just select your credit card as the payment option when you use Paypal to make purchases online.
Hiroshi is a senior web developer, entrepreneur, founder and CEO of TechMynd. You can subscribe to TechMynd's newsletter to receive free software, giveaways, technology news and updates in email. Become our fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter. Got any question? Contact us or visit us on our Google Profile.