Install Apps on Android through Scanning QR Code
To install apps on Android phone you have to go to Android Marketplace, search for required app, proceed to download and installation procedure. You do not have to do that always. Because Android Marketplace is not the only source to get Android apps. There are other easy ways to get the apps on your Android. For example you can visit Android developer’s sites to download Android apps. Normally they have associated Barcode or QR code to facilitate the downloading. Here is how you can install apps on Android phone through its camera by scanning barcode.
To do that you need a free application called Barcode Scanner installed on your Android mobile.
Install Apps on Android through Scanning QR Code or Barcode Guide
- On Android phone Home screen, tap at Application > Market.
- Search for ‘Barcode Scanner app’ and install it.
- Launch Barcode Scanner app which opens camera viewfinder.
- Open the website on your computer and navigate to the Android app having associated Barcode image and scan it with your Android phone’s camera viewfinder.
- This will a open a screen on your browser with several options. Click on Open browser button which will take you to the direct downloading link for that app.
Its a simple method to download Android apps through QR code with scanner, and saving yourself to search the apps in Marketplace.