How to Use WhatsApp on PC
Whatsapp is one of the most illustrious cross-platform messaging app which allows you to send and receive messages without having to pay. Whatsapp has one of the largest active user base of around 300 million active users. In addition to basic messaging, users of whatsapp can send other unlimited images, video n audio media messages and can create groups. Mobile messaging apps are the most tarnished among smart phone users out of all other momentous applications that play store holds. And many of those people, who do not have smart phones, must be intrusive to learn the effortless and unproblematic method to run these apps on PC and windows tablets.
When it comes to running android apps on PC, despite the fact that bluestacks sounds familiar, yet many of you may not have any inkling about running android apps directly on PC without pursuing any monotonous procedure, many of you might not have even heard about it.
Whatsapp can be used on any smartphone including IOS, blackberry, android and windows phone, but if you want to use it on PC, you can definitely install whatsapp on PC. In layman’s term, bluestacks facilitates you to run android applications on windows PC, windows tablets and macintosh computers.
REQUIRMENTS TO USE WHATSAPP ON PC
- A PC with windows OS.
- Working internet connection.
Keeping all other apps aside, here are few steps to steer you on how to run whatsapp on your computer predominantly. You can download, install and run whatsapp on PC simply by following these steps:
HOW TO INSTALL WHATSAPP ON PC
There are two methods:
- By using BlueStacks
- By using Wassapp
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL WHATSAPP ON PC BY BLUESTACKS
- Download bluestack on your PC
- Double click on downloaded file, Click Continue, Click Install
- Download whatsapp APK file
- Double click on downloaded whatsapp file
- Whatsapp will be install on your PC
- Now open BlueStack
- Click on My Apps on bluestack
- You will see Whatsapp there, click on it
- Accept terms and conditions
- Type your mobile number in the place
- Whatsapp will verify your number but it will show fail message
- You will receive an automatic call with the confirmation number by clicking on Call Me, write down that number
- Now write the received number in verification field and you are done.
HOW TO ADD CONTACTS TO WHATSAPP
In smartphones, whatsapp automatically checks for your contacts but you have to add them manually in PC by following these steps:
- Open Whatsapp in BlueStacks
- Click on Menu icon at the bottom
- Click on Contacts icon now
- Click on Menu icon again
- Now click on Add Contacts
- Fill the given fields with NAME and CONTACT NUMBER
- Now click on Done.
Follow the same steps to add more contacts.
DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP ON PC USING WASSAPP
Wassapp is an unauthorized Whatsapp client and it works for like the android emulator on windows OS running PC. We will be using Wassapp in second method to run whatsapp on PC by following these steps:
- Download and install Wassapp
- After installation, open Wassapp and login with your Whatsapp username and password. If you do not have an account, register first.
- Click on Register
- Provide your phone number and password
- Choose the mode of verification now either by SMS or Phone Call and press request button
- If you have selected SMS then you will receive a SMS from Whatsapp with the code and if you have selected phone call then you will receive a computerized call with exclusive code, note it down.
- Put the code you received in wassapp client and you will get a computer generated password for login.
You are done, now you can use Whatsapp on PC and can exchange messages with the added contacts.