How To Add Twitter To Your Feedburner Feed
Give your subscribers easy ways to share and act on the content you publish by including ‘Twit This’ in the feed items so that they can publish your post at Twitter. FeedFlare places a simple footer at the bottom of each content item (post and feed), helping you to distribute, inform and create a community around your content. ‘Twit this’ is also a service you can use, but its kind of hidden in the feeds account. Here is how you can do it.
- Go to your feeds account and login.
- Go to Optimize.
- Select FeedFlare.
- Go down to Add New Flare.
- Beneath that there is a ‘Browse the Catalogue’ Link. Click that.
- In popup You will see a number of services.
- Locate Twit This.
- Copy Link Location.
- Go back to Add New Flare.
- Past this address there and add it.
- Save Settings.
- That’s it.
Hiroshi is a senior web developer, entrepreneur, founder and CEO of TechMynd. You can subscribe to TechMynd's newsletter to receive free software, giveaways, technology news and updates in email. Become our fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter. Got any question? Contact us or visit us on our Google Profile.