Enable Google Talk Backgrounds and Smiles
Sridatta chegu created a little software that will enable you to use custom background image for the Google Talk chatting window. You can also use animated smiles while text chat with buddies.
The software name is MyTheme. It comes with a PDF help file. It is installable.
How to Use
- Run the MyTheme.exe file.
- Close the chat windows (if any).
- Open the settings in your Google Talk main window and navigate to Appearance tab
- Under Chat Theme, select MyTheme
- Click Start Menu > Programs > Dash > MyTheme > Change Background
- Select from sample images of use your own image
Start chatting with any buddy and you will notice a background in the chatting window.
Click Start Menu > Programs > Dash > MyTheme > help.pdf will guide you about using smiles.
You can use smilies by typing short codes while typing.
For Angel use O:-) or :angel
For Angry use X-( or :angry
For Applause use =D or :clap
Big Grin :D