Free Video Conferencing, VOIP and Remote Desktop Solution
Team Viewer‘s new version is out which supports video conferencing, VOIP, remote desktop and lot more…
The latest generation of TeamViewer, version 5, has been released. New features such as VoIP, webcam and application selection will give you an even better, easier and faster desktop sharing experience.
Try yourself – we are looking forward to your feedback!
- An important innovation in TeamViewer 5 is the new VoIP (Voice over IP) audio and video capability. It enables you to talk to your customers for free and to give your sessions a more personal touch using a webcam.
- The packet prioritization that was specifically developed for TeamViewer ensures an optimal audio and video quality even if you are transferring files or if you are actively working on a remote desktop at the same time. That makes TeamViewer one of the few solutions on the market that allows VoIP and video across firewalls!
- The new TeamViewer panel offers new features and more flexibility for all remote sessions – for support, presentations, trainings and online meetings
- Application sharing selection – share only selected applications instead of the whole desktop.
- Your partner does not have a headset for VoIP? No Problem – TeamViewer 5 has an integrated teleconferencing solution with access numbers in numerous countries (additional charges per minute apply for calling the access numbers).
- Improved whiteboard for faster notes
- The new widgets make TeamViewer 5 flexible as never before – doing exactly what you want and need.
Its all in one solution for remote desktop control, remote video conferences and more. It comes with a messenger and web based activity control. You can switch sides with partner during remote desktop sharing. The best feature I like about Team viewer its available free for non-commercial use.