Download Tumble Pop Game
Tumblepop is an arcade game by Data East released in 1991. It is considered a cult classic. The game involves one or two ghost-busters who can suck monsters / ghosts into vacuum-cleaner-like devices and spit them back in a bouncing / rolling ball. Expelled enemies can be used as weapons that can result in bonus items when used to crush other enemies. Download tumblepop game for PC free.
The game’s looks are reminiscent of Pang. Player/s could collect letters of the alphabet found in bubbles in order to complete a word found at the bottom of the screen. When completed, players reach a bonus level which gives them the opportunity to obtain higher scores and an extra live, although this level is strictly timed. The word goes back to default after completion.
In the original arcade version, the protagonists work their way through stages set in different parts of the world, each with their own enemies and at least one boss, as listed below:
- Moscow: which is a circus-like stage, enemies being clowns, invisible conjurers, fire spitters; the boss is a giant clown held by balloons who juggles with bombs.
- Egypt: near the pyramids in the desert, the enemies include fire spitters and mummies; the boss is a giant genie who spits fireballs.
- Paris: near the Arch of Triumph, all the enemies are robots; the boss is a big flying robot that sends out flying hands.
- New York City: near the Statue of Liberty and the World Trade Center, the enemies are pumpkin-headed zombies and octopuses; the boss is a giant octopus.
- Rio de Janeiro: near the Statue of Christ the Redeemer: with several fire monsters; the boss is a dragon made out of fire.
- Antarctica: populated by snowmen, snowmen armed with shovels, and hairy monsters; the boss is a giant snowman wearing a bucket on its head.
- Australia: it has carnivorous plants, cavemen and snowmen made out of mud; the boss is a giant two-headed carnivorous plant.
- Japan: near Mount Fuji with yureis, kappas and skeletons; the boss is a giant pile of daruma dolls.
- Space: Greys, spacemen with blaster guns. The boss is a flying robot that looks like the Flatwoods monster.
- Moon: all the bosses from the previous worlds must be fought again. The final boss is a cyborg mad scientist controlling a giant robot.
The player/s had to complete every level within a specific period of time before exceeding an invisible timer. If the players did not eliminate all the monsters in time, a Dracula-like beast would attempt to approach them with a sinister laugh. If the beast managed to touch a player before he/she eliminated all the monsters, the player suffered an instant loss of a life. This also counted in the Boss levels.
How to Play
Click Available at the left side for available games
Press F5 to refresh
Run ‘Tumble Pop (World)’ there
Type ok if asked
Press 5 for coins couple of times
1 to start
Keys: A, S, D, Z, X, C, Enter, P
Download Tumble Pop Game Free for PC
Download TumblePop Game (20.3 MB)