Download StarBurn CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD Burning Software
StarBurn (100% based on StarBurn SDK) is a free and powerful software product that allows everyone to grab, burn and master CD, DVD, Blu-Ray and HD-DVD. The StarBurn program supports all types of optical media (including CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE, HD-DVD-R/RW and DVD-RAM) and a wide range of burning hardware.
The program is really easy to install and use because it contains a number of step-by-step wizards that make any operation as easy as possible. From now on you don’t need to read long manuals, you just perform the traditional ‘click Next’ and have all your tasks completed quickly and easily. StarBurn also has a Quick Start Wizard that provides information on how to simplify frequently used operations such as disc copying and grabbing.
From now on, Windows XP (98, ME),burning CD ROM and StarBurn software are the only things you need to make unlimited number of CD/DVD copies of your favorite Mp3 songs and DVD movies.
- Supports all MMC (Multi-Media Command Set) compatible CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD devices;
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE, HD-DVD-R/RW and DVD-RAM media, including high-capacity double layer DVD+R and dual layer DVD-R;
- DVD-Video main sequence (movie) extraction support due to which you can re-master the DVD and extract only the movie;
- Audio content processing support. StarBurn can store audio tracks as WAV (uncompressed) and WMA (compressed Windows Media Audio) files;
- StarBurn can process audio streams on-the-fly. This means it can burn an audio CD from MP3/WMA files without de-compressing them and storing an intermediate copy on your hard disk. This is much faster than doing everything in two steps: first decoding and then actual burning;
- UDF (Universal Disc Format) file system support (UDF 1.02, 1.50 and 2.01) means that from now on files larger than 2 GB and with names up to 2048 characters long can be stored on optical media. You don’t need to use any additional tools to split huge files or rename long file names before burning them;
- StarBurn supports ISO9660 file system, including Joliet Unicode extensions, which is the most compatible file system;
- Track-At-Once (TAO) and Disc-At-Once (DAO) (RAW) recording modes support;
- Bridge file system (ISO9660/UDF for DVD-Video creation) support. StarBurn can create bridge file system which is DVD-Video compatible;
- El Torito (bootable CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD) creation support. Use CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD as a very big floppy boot disk for recovery purposes;
- Session import support (appending already created CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD media). In this mode the same media can be used for sequential recording, as the new data will perfectly co-exist with previously recorded data;
- DVD9 to 2 DVD-R(+R) conversion support. In this mode StarBurn backs up dual layer stamped DVD9 DVD-Video disc into a pair of two DVD single layer recordables, as a pair of two single layer recordable discs is cheaper than single double/dual layer recordable.