Download Metal Slug Super Vehicle 001
Metal slug super vehicle is a scrolling ‘run-and-gun’ platform game for one or two players. Its a humorous parody of war and specifically of World War II and the Nazis. The game features six enemy-packed levels, referred to as ‘missions’. Players start the game armed only with a pistol, but extra weapons can be picked up and used for greater firepower. Also, at certain points during a level players will find an unused ‘Super Vehicle-001′ – or Metal Slug – tank which can be entered and driven. Play free game metal slug super vehicle. Download MetalSlug Super Vehicle, FBA version (better quality).
If the Slug takes too many hits it will break down and start to flash, the player must then quickly exit the vehicle before it explodes. The enemy troops also have vehicles (tanks, boats and helicopters) at their disposal.
The levels have bearded hostages who, when rescued, award players with either points bonuses, medals or weapon power-ups. Available weapons are Heavy Machine Gun, Flame Shot, Rocket Launcher, Hand grenades and Shotgun.
Each level ends with at least one large enemy ‘Boss’ vehicle that takes many hits to destroy. Once the boss has been destroyed, bonus points are awarded for each prisoner rescued. Further bonus points are awarded if the player’s Metal Slug vehicle has survived the final boss battle.
Metal Slug Game Play Tips
- Don’t waste ammo. Metal Slug requires some thinking and shooting indiscriminately is not the best way to play this game.
- When you parachute into the level at the start of a mission, press B to make the parachute disappear, allowing your character to drop to the ground more quickly.
- When Metal Slug is dangerously low on health (but not so low that you are forced to leave it), use the frontal attack to inflict major damage.
- Don’t waste special weapons on shields. Shielded soldiers will throw their shields aside when they need to fire, so shoot at them only at this instant. Or use your knife if you manage to get close enough.
- Use your knife against lone enemies. There is no need to waste ten rounds of your Heavy Machine Gun on a single enemy soldier.
- Whenever you jump out of the slug, you are invincible for a brief amount of time. This is especially useful against the blue mortars, since they can’t be avoided. Note, however, that there is no period of invincibility when you jump back into the slug.
- The best way to earn points in to rescue hostages, but this can be tricky. The first problem is finding them, the second is to stay alive to the end of the mission to get credit for your rescues.
- Find and release hidden hostages to earn extra points and powers.
- Beat the game in two players mode to view a different ending sequence.
Two pairs of are hostages hidden in the two waterfalls just before you get to the boss. Blast the tops of the waterfalls and they will fall.
Blast down at the green bush underneath the bridge just before you reach the mid level boss (large tank on rails above you) to release three secret prisoners.
There are secret hostages hidden within the two large trees that you can blast down in the section where you have the Metal Slug tank. These are random. Try blasting those trees down and sometimes they appear. Hidden hostages drop down from the sky when you are fighting the end of level boss; just don’t kill the boss until they have all appeared.
Just after you have got the Metal Slug tank at the beginning of the level, blast the ceiling of the bar just above the light/lampshade high up on the wall at the entrance of the bar. At the end of level bosses you can either blast in the top right hand corner of the cave to get three hidden hostages OR blast the far bottom left hand corner for three hidden hostages. It is not possible to get both of these groups. You can only get one or the other.
Blast the first and second houses and two hostages will appear. Fire at the top of the first and second trees in the stage in between the shops and houses. The first tree yields three POW’s and the second only two. Blast the undercarriage of the end of level boss after it has lifted up on stilts to get three extra prisoners who also provide useful power ups.
At the beginning, shoot above you to find one prisoner. Blast the small white cloud above you just after the boat you are on has run ashore to get two hidden hostages. When you’re out of the boat, go left in the water to find some points. Powers appear on screen during the fight with the final boss, if you shoot in the top right corner.
How to Play
Game > Load Games
Select Game and Click Play
If you can’t find games there then use ‘Scan ROMs’ and ‘ROMs Dir’ buttons.
‘roms’ folder is at the root
Press 5 for coins couple of times
1 to start
Keys: Arrow keys, Z, X, C
Change controls from, ‘Input’ > ‘Map game input’ or press ‘F5′
File size: 16.1 MB
Download Metal Slug Super Vehicle 001 Free
Game requires [ latest DirectX ]