4 Useful Audio and Video Tools – Download for Free
Allow us to recommend you very light weight 4 little tools to manage your audio and video requirements. Every now and then we need to convert audio or video file to make it compatible with iPod, iPhone, iPad, computer or any other smart device. Because different devices has different screen resolution, so even a file format is compatible for many devices, still it needs to be converted to play better for different device. We have free video converter, free MP3 cutter, free WAV to MP3 and MP3 to WAV audio converter, and free CD to MP3 converter and MP3 recorder. All are freeware and extremely useful.
Eusing Free Video Converter
Eusing Free Video Converter is a free video converter software to convert video files between different video audio formats easily. It uses the free FFmpeg encoder and supports most video files that FFmpeg will convert. The output video files can be used on popular multimedia devices such as iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, MP4 player, mobile phone, Zune, etc.
It can also convert video files to audio formats such as AC3, M4A, MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA. Eusing Free Video Converter can convert multiple files in multiple formats at one time. You can for example convert mpeg’s, flv’s, and mov’s, all into avi’s all at once.
- Converts multiple different files all to the same format at once.
- Convert videos between various formats.
- Convert video to audio.
- Convert between audio formats.
- No external codecs needed.
- Display of estimated encode time, remaining time and encode speed.
- Specify additional command line parameters for advanced users.
- Easy to use – A couple of clicks to finish video converting.
Free MP3 Cutter
Eusing Free MP3 Cutter is a simple utility that allows you to cut out pieces of an audio file (MP3, WAV, WMA). In a few clicks, you can select a part of a song and save the selection in a separate audio file. The software works very fast and has a user-friendly interface.
There is a small player built in Eusing Free MP3 Cutter and so you set start-time and end-time just when you listening the song. It also provides a slider bar to visually position a cut points where you want to cut. The id3 information won’t be lost after cutting.
- Cut mp3 from big mp3 sound file
- Cut wav from big wav sound file
- Cut wma from big wma sound file
- ID3v2 tag keeping
- Preview before cutting
- Cutting position accurate to millisecond
- A simple, user-friendly interface
WAV and MP3 Converter
Free WMA MP3 Converter helps you convert WMA to MP3, MP3 to WMA, WAV to MP3, WAV to WMA, MP3 to WAV, WMA to WAV etc. Free WMA MP3 Converter provides optimized default settings. Just a click to start WMA to MP3 conversion with the MP3 converter!
In addition, there are still a lot of settings can be set up to meet your special need. All the conversion process like convert WMA to MP3 and MP3 to WMA are fast and simple with adjustable output quality. The audio converter supports ID3 tag, the ID3 tags in the original files can be reserved after conversion.
- Convert WMA to MP3
- Convert WMA to WAV
- Convert MP3 to WMA
- Convert MP3 to WAV
- Convert WAV to WMA
- Convert WAV to MP3
- Compression method, sample rate, bitrate, stereo or mono are adjustable
- Batch conversion supported and the more files you convert within one time
- The ID3 tags in the original files will be reserved after conversion
- You can define the output path at will, or choose to use the same one as the input path when converting
- When converting to MP3 files, bitrate, VBR or CBR, stereo or mono are selectable
CD to MP3 Convrter
Free CD to MP3 Converter is an easy-to-use free CD ripper software that allows you to extract audio files from a CD and convert them to MP3, Wav, Ogg or Wma format. It can automatically retrieve title information from the CDDB database, normalize the output files and supports additional LAME options.
You can also use the software to record to MP3 with your microphone, or to convert WAV files to MP3, Ogg or Wma format. Support ID3 tag edit. You can use it freely. Free CD to MP3 Converter used AKRip and LAME encoder.