Complete Uninstall MAC Applications
In MAC you can simply put an application in the trash to delete it but you would be missing some related files created by this application (preferences, temporary files…). TrashMe for MAC allows you to completely delete an application and save hard disk space for you.
Mac OS X is a wonderful piece of operating system, where everything is just a matter of drag and drop. Even though you could simply put an application in the trash to delete it, you would be missing some related files created by this application (preferences, temporary files…).
TrashMe will help you in the uninstall procedure: drop an application on TrashMe and it will find related files for you, so as to delete everything.
- Just drag and drop an application onto main window or application icon to fully uninstall it.
- Enable the smart mode to automatically detect an application moved to the Trash.
- List all your applications or other components to choose the right one to uninstall.
- Have a quick preview of related files before deleting them.
- Multi-language support: English, French, German, Spanish and Catalan.
- Protect opened, default or any application to avoid unwanted uninstallation.
- Open the location where related files are stored with just one click.
- Great looking user interface.
- Search for orphan files.
- Add other folders to look for applications.
- Support “Put Back” feature of Snow Leopard.
Freeware (Size: 1.1 MB)
OS: Mac OS X 10.6