Chinese Chess Soul Giveaway – 20 License Keys
I love many things and many countries. China is one of them. I love China. Although my nick name is Japanese. Anyways, here is something from lovely China. A giveaway of Chinese traditional game. Chinese Chess (xiangqi), is an ancient game of intelligence. You can play against computer or a friend. Chinese Chess Soul is an excellent and popular Chinese Chess Game software. Beginner or expert, you will have fun and excitement playing it. You can enjoy beating computer and improving your chess expertise level. Computer adjusts its difficulty level to meet your playing level and records your scores. The variations in the pieces, their movements, and the board layout make Chinese Chess Soul an exciting and challenging game to play. Play Chinese Chess Soul and lead your army filled with Mandarins, Elephants, Horses, Chariots, Cannons, and Soldiers, fight, attack, and checkmate.
We have 20 license keys for this game. Although I myself do not know the rules to play this game, it looks exciting. Comment this post and win full Chinese Chess Soul game for free with license key. 20 Lucky guests will be selected at 30 August 2012.
Chinese Chess Soul Features
- Small, medium, large piece sets, change pieces and boards just easy
- Adjust computer’s difficulty level anytime
- Play game from any beginning positions
- Arena match game model, Computer adjusts its level to meet your level and record your scores
- Visual Computer thinking Detail
- Play against the computer or a friend.
- Huge Open Book including tens of thousands of GM’s openings and lots of Chinese Chess Books Inside.
- Create your own opening book.
- Beatiful UI, easy usage, shortcut keys support and menus to help you find any function you want
- Demo function: computer plays itself.
- A basic rule system can (optionally) keep plugins from perpetually checking and chasing.
- Watch two AI engines play against each other. You can set up an “Engine Battle” to watch them duke it out over multiple games, alternating colors for each game, and saving capability for all games to a file for later analysis.
- Get context-specific help on the program and on the basic rules of Chinese Chess from the extensive built-in help manual.
- Display the game’s moves in WXF or ICCS notation. When the game is over, each move of the game can be reviewed. The games can be saved in WXF file format.
Xiangqi or Chinese chess, is a Chinese strategy board game for two players. It is one of the most popular board games in China, and is in the same family as Western chess, chaturanga, shogi, Indian chess and janggi. The game represents a battle between two armies, with the object of capturing the enemy’s general (king). Distinctive features of xiangqi include the cannon (pao), which must jump to capture; a rule prohibiting the generals from facing each other directly; areas on the board called the river and palace, which restrict the movement of some pieces; and placement of the pieces on the intersections of the board lines, rather than within the squares.
If you know how to play Chess, the rules of Xiangqi will be familiar. The general idea is the same. Each player controls an army of pieces, moves one piece at a time, and tries to get the opponent’s royal piece. It differs from Chess mainly in the object, the board, and the pieces.
- Red moves first.
- Perpetual check is forbidden. You cannot check your opponent more than three times in a row with the same piece and same board positions.
- You cannot force an enemy piece to move to and from the same two spaces, indefinitely, in order to avoid capture. If you move a Rook to e5, threatening a Cannon on e6, and your opponent’s only viable move is Cannon to f6, then you cannot force that Cannon to and from e6 and f6 by moving your Rook to and from e5 and f5, indefinitely. The purpose of this rule (and the above rule) is to avoid perpetual-check draws. Some of these situations are complicated, but the person who is forcing the perpetual move must usually break it off.
- The game is a draw when neither side can force a checkmate or a stalemate.
How to Play Chinese Chess Soul (Xiangqi)
中国象棋的灵魂赠品 – 20个许可证密钥
Win Full Chinese Chess for PC
How to Win the License Key
Subscribe to the TechMynd’s newsletter (if you have not already) and comment this post. 20 Lucky guests will be selected at 30 August 2012.
We have a gaming section full of classic games to download free PC games. Make sure to check that out as well.