Cant Delete File Or Folder – Access Denied – Sharing Violation Problem
Ever had such annoying messages (found below) given by Windows?
- Can not delete file: Access is denied.
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
We have solution.
Unlocker is an Windows Explorer extension allowing you with a simple right-click on a file or folder to get rid of error message such as error deleting file or folder, cannot delete folder: it’s being used by another person or program.
Simply right click the folder or file and select Unlocker.
If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear.
Simply click Unlock All and you are done!
File Unlocker Features
- Close handle
- Kill process
- Unload DLL
- Delete index.dat
- Delete, Rename, Move
- Remove/Rename Invalid Names
- -n- all this can be done witout reboot….Usually, reboot isn’t required…
very simple to use …. and is free…