Turn Blog Comments into Stream of Diggs, Tweets and Live Conversation
Stupid idea to try and evolve comments potential rather then content’s potential itself (That’s just I am saying). But then, there are some bloggers / webmasters who might be conscious about every part of their site. They won’t even leave comments at peace. Well! Here is a system which can turn your blog’s comments system into live social streams. Echo is the commenting system for blogs and sites. It’s the way to share your content, and watch the live reaction. You can quickly embed Echo on WordPress, Blogger, or any website and turn your static pages into a real-time stream of diggs, tweets, comments and more. Its not free :)
- Next generation commenting service
- Real-Time Conversation, items appear live without re-loading the page
- Reactions to your content across the web appear on your site
- Hyper-Distribution: Shares your links with Twitter, FaceBook, & more
- Visitors can communicate with Text, Safe HTML, Photos & Video
- SPAM Protection, Obscenity Filters, & Robust Moderation Tools
- SEO & Synchronization of Comment data
Nop! Not free.
- Includes Echo Live features
- Fully customizable User Interface & Dashboard controls for all features
- White Label service & publisher branded email notifications
- Add Multiple moderators
- Supports Publisher Authentication
- Automated abusiveness filtering (optional)
- Human Moderation services (optional)
- SLA 99.9% & Same Day Email Support
Nop! Not free.
Starting from… $195/year. OMG!!!
If you were feeling yourself tempted towards this system but were taken aback to see the high price then DisQus is another commenting system that can take your blog comments to another level of discussion community instead of dead voices.
Hiroshi is a senior web developer, entrepreneur, founder and CEO of TechMynd. You can subscribe to TechMynd's newsletter to receive free software, giveaways, technology news and updates in email. Become our fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter. Got any question? Contact us or visit us on our Google Profile.