Automated Time and Task Recording Tool
TimeSheet is a free powerful and extremely easy to use automated time and task recording tool for professionals. Let this useful tool keep track of what you are doing and for how long. This tool can help you be more productive in less time spent.
- Real time logging of tasks and projects;
- Use rules to automatically determine the task and project working on;
- No data entry- unless you want to add something specific;
- Less time spend on administration;
- Accurate project budget control;
- Increase your profits: bill the registered hours you easily would forget;
- Improve your productivity;
- Track billable and non-billable working hours accurately;
- Automatic attendance logging;
- Use historic recorded data to allow for better future project budgeting;
- Reports can be exported to Excel;
- Extremely easy to use.
Time tracking software can be helpful for freelancers who are getting paid by the hour or users who want to optimize or track their daily workflow. TimeSheet records the activities on the computer automatically with an option to add activities manually as well. All activities are recorded into the default project which is created on first startup. The program runs in a learning mode by default which will recognize new program windows automatically.
TimeSheet will notice when you start an application or switch to another application, and registers the time spend on this application. Define TimeSheet Rules to assign Projects and Tasks automatically to the used applications.
TimeSheet is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/Server 2008.
Requirement: Microsoft .net Framework 2.0 or higher.