Every reader of TechMynd can register with TechMynd to write articles/content of his choice. You can post your favorite content, images, videos, articles, news, games, applications, software at TechMynd which will be saved under your profile. You need to register with TechMynd for that. Please read these guidelines / rules to enjoy TechMynd’s authorship.
- Sequence: Heading first, Image second, Description third, and Link to source at the fourth position in post.
- Use more tag after first paragraph to split content.
- Use H2 and H3 tags for heading.
- If the image is in smaller size, use alignright or alignleft class or aligncenter class to align it.
- Max width for images to upload is 500px currently. You can link to any image but make sure its 500px in size
(give width="500" in html). If you upload image, it will be cropped to width of 500px thumbnail image.
- We can delete posts which do not follow formatting guidelines as mentioned above without any notification.
- We prefer freewares and free software.
- We can delete any post meant for ‘marketing purpose only’ without any notification or we can alter the post and publish it under any other author’s supervision. Please write to help users. Give users something useful to read.
- Your post might take 24 hours time to appear live at TechMynd.
- Do not spam. If you will spam, your IP and user will be banned and you will loose authorship.
- We can delete any content from here without any notice upon complaint or in copyright violation issue.
- Do not upload private image.
- Do not write private content.
- TechMynd is free. Post here free stuff, tips / tricks, freeware software.
- Respect copyright laws. If you use content from somewhere, give them proper credit by linking to them.
- File/image more than 10MB in size can not be uploaded.
- You are free to use your Bio section in admin, to mention your full bio, Twitter profile URL, Facebook profile URL, Digg profile URL, StumbleUpon profile URL, Delicious profile URL and YouTube profile URL. Do not use profile description to promote online/offline stuff. If we find that you have used your profile bio to promote stuff we reserve rights to disable your account and keep your published posts under any other author’s supervision.
- Revisions and Autosave options might be disabled sometimes. Make sure you keep saving the post as draft after few minutes as you edit / type the post otherwise data will be lost in case of power failure or internet dis-connectivity. A useful tip is to copy all data in the textbox area were you are typing before hitting, save draft or publish. You never know what next screen will bring you. It can be ‘Page could not be loaded’ in worst cases.
This is the best opportunity for authors, bloggers out there to engage with users and build a community. You can promote your free stuff, your name, your online social profiles, your tools or whatever you do by publishing on TechMynd. People who do not have a website or blog yet can also join us free, write for TechMynd and promote themselves. You do not have to worry about the website / blog or web hosting. You have to write about what you like. That’s it.
At the single post, archive pages, index page of TechMynd you will get your profile link at TechMynd which will point towards your personal author page with your full BIO, social networking websites profiles URL, and website link. Anybody browsing the website can enjoy all your posts and communicate with you freely. Author’s name comes right beneath the post title.
Use contact page and throw us an email to join TechMynd or email us your article at info [at] techmynd [dot] com or register a free account with TechMynd to start publishing right away.