Apple iPhone Clone From China is Out
Sciphone i9 is a new Chinese iPhone clone for the popular Apple iPhone. Sciphone i9 is a quadband mobile and is Java-based. It doesn’t have the Apple iPhone OS. The mobile just replicates the UI of Apple iPhone as well as the design of the original Apple device. It just has a Java App that mimics the iPhone UI. Sciphone has an built-in accelerometer and also got dual-SIM support.
Sciphone has a 3.2-inch touchscreen display, 8GB of memory, FM radio capabilities and two Li-ion 1200mah batteries. Java is pre-installed on the phone and there are also some Java Games. This phone comes with some text-writing applications. It also contains media player and recorder, and offers out-of-the-box MMS support. Sciphone is available for $112 to $120.
Features of Sciphone i9 (Apple iPhone Clone)
- Frequency: Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 GSM for worldwide use
- Dimension: weight:125g, size:110*60*10.5mm
- Display: High-Res TFT display, 260K colors, 240×320 pixel resolution, 3.2 inch touch screen, Exclusive user interface, themes and styles
- Digital zoom, image viewer, video player, video recorder, CMOS sensor, audio player, sound recorder, integrated SVGA camera 0.3 megapixels.
- Supports SMS and MMS
- Memory Card: 8GB
- Connectivity and Data Transfer: Bluetooth 2.0, USB Cable 2.0, GPRS class 10 and WAP 2.0
- Language: French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Tieng Viet, Turkce and Chinese
- Battery, Talk and Standby Time Battery: Long Talk time: 180-220 mins, Long Standby time:180-200 hours
- Extra Features: Calendar, games, Wap, Calculator, Alarm, World Clock, E-book Reader, Unit Converter, Currency Converter and many more.
- Media: Polyphonic (MIDI) tones w/up to 64 voices, MP3 ring tones, Video recording and streaming, Digital music player and Melody composer.