AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro Edition Giveaway
Aomei has launched disk partition software giveaway on TechMynd previously. Here is another giveaway from Aomei. Dynamic disk manager pro edition is a hard disk manager that features ‘dynamic volume management’ and ‘hard disk conversion’. Resize or move hard disk partitions without losing data. Free up disk space and optimize hard disk for optimal performance in a non-destructive process. Dynamic disk manager is worth $39 USD. We have 10 license keys. Winners will be announced after 20 February 2013.
AOMEI dynamic disk manager pro provides basic and advanced features to create new volume, span volume across multiple disks, fix low disk space on C drive problem, move a volume slice from one disk to another, convert dynamic disk to basic and so on.
A Dynamic disk is a physical disk with features that basic disks do not have, such as support for volumes spanning multiple disks. Volumes on dynamic disks are called dynamic volumes. Dynamic disks can support up to 2,000 dynamic volumes per disk. Dynamic disks are not supported in Windows 7/8, Vista and XP Home Edition-based computers.
Advanced features include add drive to RAID 0 (striped volume) and remove drive from RAID 0 which enables you to adjust RAID 0 array by extending and shrinking striped volume.
Windows XP 32 bit computer doesn’t support GPT disk, that’s the reason why you encounter “GPT Protective Partition” issue. However, you can troubleshoot the problem with the feature of convert to MBR disk.
- Manage Your Software RAID 0 Array Flexibly and Safely
- Fix “GPT Protective Partition” Problem without Deleting
- Create dynamic volumes: set up mirrored volume in Windows 7 for fault-tolerance
- Delete volume to destroy data and Format volume with FAT or NTFS file system
- Resize dynamic disk to adjust volume size or location without losing data
- Shrink dynamic volume to maximize disk space usage
- Extend dynamic system/boot volume for optimal computer performance
- Move slice helps generate contiguous unallocated space behind C drive
- Change drive letter and volume label for easier recognition
- Convert dynamic disk to basicwithout data loss
- Convert basic disk to dynamic while keeping data safe
- Convert GPT disk to MBR and ensure data integrity
- Convert MBR disk to GPT with simple steps
- Convert GPT disk to MBR to install Windows OS
- Initialize disk as MBR or GPT
- Create Volume Wizard simplifies the steps of dynamic disk configuration
- Add Drive to RAID: extend software RAID0 volume for your PC
- Remove Drive from RAID: shrink software RAID0 volume
- Move Volume Slice Wizard helps replace disks
Support and Compatibility
Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Vista Business / Enterprise / Ultimate, Windows Vista Business / Enterprise / Ultimate x64, Windows 7/8 Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate, Windows 7/8 Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate x64, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8.
Computer Bus Interface
- Parallel ATA (Parallel Advanced Technology Attachment)
- SATA (Serial Advanced Technology Attachment)
- External SATA (eSATA)
- SCSI (Small Computer System Interface)
- External USB
- All types of RAIDs (hardware and software)
Supported file systems are FAT32 and NTFS.
Support Disk Styles are MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT (GUID Partition Table). Maximum hard disk capacity support is 16TB dynamic volumes and 256 hard drives within one system.
Download Aomei Hard Disk Manager Pro
Get Aomei Hard Disk Manager Pro License
Win this giveaway contest by placing a comment below and sharing this post on social networking websites. 10 lucky winners will be announced after 20 February 2013.