50 Top Portable Addictive Free Games
OpenTTD is an urban planning and simulation game in which the player aims to earn money through shipping of cargo by land, water, and air.
OpenTTD is an urban simulation game modeled after the original Transport Tycoon game by Chris Sawyer and enhances the game experience dramatically. You are in control of a transport company and must compete against rival companies to make a profit by transporting passengers and goods by road, rail, sea and air.
Pathological is a color matching puzzla game where you fill each wheel with four matching colors to solve each board. Various board elements such as teleporters, switches, filters, etc., make the game interesting and challenging.
Pathological is an enriched clone of the game “Logical” by Rainbow Arts. To solve a level, fill each wheel with four marbles of matching color. Various board elements such as teleporters, switches, filters, etc., make the game interesting and challenging. New levels can be created using your favorite text editor.
PokerTH Portable is a Texas Hold-Em style poker game with computer-generated opponents as well as network play against opponents all over the world. PokerTH Portable is a classic Texas Hold Em style poker game.
With support for up to 10 networked or computer players, custom avatars, custom cards, online chat, sound and an easy-to-use graphical interface, it’s sure to provide hours of fun play.
Puzzle Collection Portable is a collection of dozens of single-player puzzles all packaged together with an easy-to-use interface.
This portable package of Simon Tatham’s puzzles includes:
- Black Box – Find the hidden balls in the box by bouncing laser beams off them.
- Bridges – Connect all the islands with a network of bridges.
- Cube – Pick up all the blue squares by rolling the cube over them.
- Dominosa – Tile the rectangle with a full set of dominoes.
- Fifteen – Slide the tiles around to arrange them into order.
- Filling – Mark every square with the area of its containing region.
- Flip – Flip groups of squares to light them all up at once.
- Galaxies – Divide the grid into rotationally symmetric regions each centred on a dot.
- Guess – Guess the hidden combination of colors.
- Inertia – Collect all the gems without running into any of the mines.
- Keen – Complete the latin square in accordance with the arithmetic clues.
- Light Up – Place bulbs to light up all the squares.
- Loopy – Draw a single closed loop in accordance with the clues.
- Magnets – Place magnets to satisfy the clues and avoid like poles touching.
- Map – Color the map so that adjacent regions are never the same colour.
- Mines – Find all the mines without treading on any of them.
- Net – Rotate each tile to reassemble the network.
- Netslide – Slide a row at a time to reassemble the network.
- Pattern – Fill in the pattern in the grid, given only the lengths of runs of black squares.
- Pegs – Jump pegs over each other to remove all but one.
- Range – Place black squares to limit the visible distance from each numbered cell.
- Rectangles – Divide the grid into rectangles with areas equal to the numbers.
- Same Game – Clear the grid by removing touching groups of the same colour squares.
- Signpost – Connect the squares into a path following the arrows.
- Singles – Black out the right set of duplicate numbers.
- Sixteen – Slide a row at a time to arrange the tiles into order.
- Slant – Draw a maze of slanting lines that matches the clues.
- Solo – Fill in the grid so that each row, column and square block contains one of every digit.
- Tents – Place a tent next to each tree.
- Towers – Complete the latin square of towers in accordance with the clues.
- Twiddle – Rotate the tiles around themselves to arrange them into order.
- Unequal – Complete the latin square in accordance with the > signs.
- Untangle – Reposition the points so that the lines do not cross.
Sharpen your skills at the Bridge table with this fun, free and easy-to-use game of Contract Bridge. You play for the South and North hands (We) while the computer plays for East and West (They).
Sharpen your skills at the Bridge table with this fun, free and easy-to-use game of Contract Bridge. You play for the South and North hands (We) while the computer plays for East and West (They). Uses the Standard American Bidding system with Stayman and Blackwood conventions. Display’s your hand valuation using a combination of High-Card points (HCP) and Length points. Replay the last hand or Redeal the current hand. Includes a pop-up score sheet that keeps score for you.