50 Top Portable Addictive Free Games
Freeciv is an empire-building strategy game inspired by the history of human civilization. The game commences in prehistory and your mission is to lead your tribe from the stone age to the space age.
Freeciv is a free turn-based multiplayer strategy game, in which each player becomes the leader of a civilization, fighting to obtain the ultimate goal: To become the greatest civilization. Players of the Civilization® series by Microprose® should feel at home, since one aim of Freeciv is to have optional modes (called rulesets) with compatible rules.
rets on Fire Portable is a popular guitar game packaged as a portable app. Frets on Fire is a game of musical skill and fast fingers. The aim of the game is to play guitar with the keyboard as accurately as possible. You can place it on your USB flash drive, iPod, portable hard drive or a CD and use it on any computer.
Get Sudoku is an interactive sudoku solver. It helps you figure out the possible values for a puzzle based on the numbers already filled in. Get Sudoku is an interactive sudoku solver. You select numbers in each square as you know what they are. The surrounding squares will adjust and only show the possible numbers remaining.
Hedgewars is a turn based strategy, artillery, action and comedy game, featuring the antics of pink hedgehogs with attitude as they battle from the depths of hell to the depths of space. As commander, it’s your job to assemble your crack team of hedgehog soldiers and bring the war to your enemy.
- Hilarious and devistating turn based combat for up to 6 players
- Both local and network multiplayer, with optional AI opponents
- Battle on an infinite number of randomly generated maps, with over 20 environments
- Utilise 47 (and counting) devistating weapons! Including the piano strike and explosive robotic cake
- Play the game your way, with 18 different game modifiers, tweak almost every aspect of the match
- Customize your team, with over 120 costumes, 30 graves, 12 forts, 100s of flags and unique voice packs
- Huge battles with up to 48 hogs
- Play both singleplayer and multiplayer minigames
- Plugin your own custom maps, costumes, and other artwork
Hex-a-Hop is a hexagonal tile-based puzzle game with one simple goal: destroy all green tiles! There are infinite undos and no time limits — you just have to find a way to destroy all the green tiles and step on a safe tile at the end.