5 Best Battery Saving Apps For Smart Phones
The very first complaint comes from the users of smart phones is short battery life. They have to charge the cell batteries after every 24 hours or less more often. But now, there is a perfect solution with the creation of Battery saver apps which have been designed with the intention to extend battery life.
These power savers are packed with a number of features. One can customize any one of these apps as one’s needs. These apps improve the performance of cell by working behind the scene. They manage the drainage components of the phone’s battery to make it flat. By installing any one of these apps in the phone, one can enjoy the battery timing for a longer time.
It is the doctor of a cell phone battery that supervises power activities of a cell. This power saving apps augments battery life by performing following tasks:
- It has easy to use interface.
- Pedals screen brightness.
- Shows remaining charging time and battery time.
- Kills running application in the background, when screen is off.
- “Task Killer” widget optimize power consumption.
- Its big battery saving apps with no spasm.
- It enhances battery life of Google N4 and N5 up to a full day even though their batteries are smaller relative to their power and capabilities.
- Power saving mode can be scheduled for work, class or sleep.
- It controls WiFi, Data sync and Bluetooth activity.
Battery Saver 2X
It is an extremely easy battery saver application. It’s free and helps its users to save their battery life with its several features. It boosts up the phone memory in a go with a number of characteristics as;
- It functions as a task killer.
- Shows percentage of battery life.
- It has alarm notification with discrete on/of switch which rings when the power is 100%, 70%, 50%,20%,30%.
- Application manager is included in it.
- It optimizes battery life by adjusting screen brightness.
- It syncs data every second to defend phone from drain.
- It indicates remaining time limit for talk time, standby, games or other running application.
- It enables sleep mode while the phone is not in use to prevent memory.
- Battery health can be checked through pull down notification bar.
2x Battery – Battery Saver
This apps saves cell battery for extra hours by killing tasks. One of distinguishable characteristics of this battery saver is, it turns off internet or WiFi connection automatically to protect cell memory for crucial moments. Other functions performed by this saver are:
- It trims down battery consumption.
- Optimizes memory.
- It auto runs background running applications.
- Battery level and usage is showed in notification bar.
- It turns off battery drainage components without using even 1 KB of data package.
- Allows sleep mode when not in use, to save memory.
Battery Saver – Power Defender
This tool extends battery life of cell. It defends memory power of a cell phone. It enhances battery life by performing
- It turns off background traffic to save memory.
- It includes an “Auto Kill” task manager which helps to boost up phone speed.
- It locates activity of 3G/4G, Wifi, Bluetooth,GPS, flashlight etc.
- Adjusts screen sleep mode.
Battery Defender – 1 Tap Saver
This power saving tool defends battery in a single tap. Battery Defender does following tasks to save battery from extra consumption
- It turns off data connection of wifi with 15-20 sec when the screen is turned off.
- It has an on/off switch for wifi, data and Bluetooth.
- At the same time, it allows applications to sync data in every 15 min.
- It shows remaining % of battery in status bar.
- It has low battery plan which will disable any kind of data connection to save battery for crucial time.