InstantStorm is a 100% freeware product and can be used also for commercial usage. Here are some examples of what InstantStorm can be used for:
- Create your own screensavers for your computer.
- Create a nice family screensaver and send it to family member.
- Create a screensaver to promote your company’s new product and put it to your corporate website.
- As a network administrator, you can install your screensaver to all computers in your company.
- If you’re a PC manufacturer, you can for example pre-install a nice Flash screensaver to all your new laptops.
Change the PC resources in the way you like it. That’s what ‘Resource Hacker’ is all about. If you like to play tricks with your PC and like to tweak it a bit then ‘Resource hacker’ is a good choice out there and it is absolutely free and easy to use. Resource Hacker is a freeware utility to view, modify, rename, add, delete and extract resources in 32bit Windows executables and resource files (*.res). It incorporates an internal resource script compiler and decompiler and works on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT, Win2000 and WinXP operating systems.
Click at the figure at right for full version of image before reading this. Have you noticed that the hard disk with more and more size you use, some of your MBs or GBs will not show up when you will see hard disk drives sizes or complete hard disk available size in My Computer. It will always show less size than origional and what the hard disk size actual is! Suppose you have 160GB of Hard Disk Drive and it just shows up 128 GB in windows. With this tip you can use more available space within your hard disk which is available but somehow reserved by the computer. Here how it is…
All of you may know that when you try to take screenshoots of a running media file, windows captures each and everything on the screen except the movie inside the media player. Here is a trick how to capture screenshoots from Windows Media Player, Real Player and WinAmp without using any utility (Software).