20+ Ultimate File Folder UnLockers Download – Force Delete File Folder – Process Managers
Force delete any file or folder. Sometimes you do not want to restart system and want to delete suspicious file which won’t delete at any cost because system or any system process is using it. I have 20+ software to share with you which are free to unlock any file or folders.
Ever had such an annoying message given by Windows?
Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
There has been a sharing violation.
The source or destination file may be in use.
The file is in use by another program or user.
Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Unlocker is the solution! Its also available in portable form. Simply right click the folder or file and select Unlocker. If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear. Simply click Unlock All and you are done!
You can’t change, move or delete a file because Windows says that it is used by another application? This is a typical situation when it’s hard to decide what to do without additional assistance. Windows only suggests closing all applications that may be using the file, but it’s not clear what specific applications are meant. Often, a computer reboot is the only way out in such a situation, but, in some cases, even a reboot cannot resolve the problem. What to do in this case? Is there any effective method of handling locked files and folders without a reboot?
Ulock It, for every locked resource, enables you to see a list of processes that control it. Having detailed information about the processes, you can identify respective applications and close them down in a natural way by following all required procedures, such as saving opened files, etc. Alternatively, you can force termination of the locking processes directly from EMCO Unlock IT to unlock the resource immediately. This approach can be helpful when you remove any viruses or spyware that grabbed control of your files.
One-Click Unlock of Locked Files and Locked Folders. A neat free utility that helps you to take control of any file or folder when it is locked by some application or system. For every locked resource, you get a list of locking processes and can unlock it by terminating those processes. EMCO Unlock IT offers Windows Explorer integration that allows unlocking files and folders by one click in the context menu.
Unlock it Features
- Detection of processes that hold locks for selected files or folders. Getting detailed information for every process: name, owner and full path to executable file, process execution statistics and a list of loaded modules.
- One-click resource unlock by termination of the locking processes directly from EMCO Unlock IT.
- Ability to terminate viruses, trojans and other spyware processes that are protected from termination.
- Integration into Windows Explorer, which allows executing EMCO Unlock IT for any resource from the context menu.
- Modern, intuitive, easy-to-use and nice-looking interface. You can enjoy a ribbon-style interface even on old platforms.
- Automatic updates. You will be notified when a new version is released. If you want to have the most recent version, the update module will automatically download and install files that should be updated.
- Support of all modern operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows 2008 R2 and other Windows x86 and x64 platforms.
Download Unlock It
LockHunter is a foolproof file unlocker. It is a free tool to delete files blocked by something you do not know. LockHunter is useful for fighting against malware, and other programs that are blocking files without a reason. Unlike other similar tools it deletes files into the recycle bin so you may restore them if deleted by mistake.
- Shows processes locking a file or folder
- Allows to unlock, delete, copy or rename a locked file
- Allows to kill locking process
- Allows to remove locking processes from hard drive
- Integrates in to Explorer menu
- It deletes files into the recycle bin, so you may restore them if deleted by mistake
- Supports both 32 and 64bit Windows
Download Lock Hunter
Who Lock Me
Have you ever bored by this Windows message : “Error Deleting File or Folder, … There has been a sharing violation. The source or destination file may be in use.”, when you try to delete, move or rename a file? WhoLockMe is a little extension for your Microsoft Explorer. It permits you to list all the process locking your selected file.
To run the program, Right click any file or folder and select ‘who lock me’
More Resources – File Unlockers
Opened File View
Take Control (Not Free)
Advanced Process Manipulation
DLL Master (Not Free)
12 Gosts Watch (Not Free)
Sweep Cookie Boss (Not Free)
Del FXP Files (Not Free)
Pocket Kill Box
Locked Files Wizard
Gipo Move on Boot
UnLocker has got most popularity. Tell us your favorite File Unlocker!