Audio Video Center (1AVCenter) Giveaway – Unlimited License Keys
1AVCenter is a complete audio video center. With 1AVCenter you can record, broadcast, and make remote surveillance of any source of video and audio of your PC. 1AVCenter also comes equipped with a secure web server to share files online. PCWINSOFT has arranged this exclusive giveaway for TechMynd’s readers. Everybody can get benefit from this offer and download full 1AVCenter that contains 1AVCapture, 1AVStreamer, 1AVMonitor, 1AVShare. The giveaway will be available for a week for sure and then after that it depends on PCWINSOFT, creators of 1AVCenter to decide.
- Enable web server to share files and do remotely monitoring
- Publish the PC desktop to a website on the internet via FTP
- Record PC screen or region without audio to AVI and WMV
- Record PC screen or region with audio from microphone to AVI or WMA
- Record video from websites and media players to AVI or WMV
- Monitor PC screen and automatically capture images of desktop activity
- Monitor microphone and automatically record audio with sound detector
- Record audio you hear into WMA or MP3 with sound recorder
- Record audio from microphone into WMA, WMA or MP3
- Capture and record audio and video from ScreenCamera
- Broadcast PC screen with audio from microphone live on the internet
- Broadcast PC desktop without audio live on the internet
- Broadcast the audio you hear live on the internet
- Capture screenshots in JPG format
*Cons*: This software will install a toolbar in your PC browser. You can choose to not install it.
Download Full 1AVCenter
Proceed to the following URL, provide your name, email, enter verification code and hit next.
Download software from next URL.
1AVCenter Activation Procedure
Trial dialog > Click ‘Register’ > Mark ‘Send key to my e-mail’ > Click ‘Next’ >
Enter the e-mail address you used to register > click ‘Send’.
The key is sent to your e-mail address.
After you receive the key go to:
Trial dialog > Click ‘Register’ > Mark ‘Enter key’ > Click ‘Next’ >
Enter the key you have received on your e-mail >
This process of authentication is necessary because they need HARDWARE-FINGERPRINT. License of the software is tied up to the hardware-fingerprint. HARDWARE-FINGERPRINT is on the same dialog you enter the key.